National Tree Company CAP3-330-75 7.5 Foot Carolina Pine Slim Hinged Tree with 42 Flocked Cones and 600 Clear Lights


Great Tree and Great Value5

I compared several trees at Lowes Walmart and so on before buying this one. This tree offered more lights than any other. I set the tree up and we are really impressed. The tree has three different types of needles along with the pine cones and it has a very full and well lit shape. This tree is much nicer than any I saw at the big box stores and the 600 lights are well done. My only small complaint is that the top of the tree has a smaller light density that the rest of the tree. The tree was slim enough to fit into the small space beside the TV without looking cheap. Highly recommend this tree.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List